If you have a business on Instagram and struggle to continually produce fantastic imagery, I have thrown together 10 backdrop and prop ideas to make your followers swoon.
Aside from the basics; great lighting, a good DSLR or late model smartphone and an eye for detail, throwing in the below elements to your IG images will see your phone blown up with notifications of likes from your followers.
- Poster Card – Large white card makes a great back drop to make your products pop.
- Wrapping Paper – Seek out the trendy wrapping papers found in boutique stationery stores rather than run of the mill wraps found at the news agents.
- Contact – Check out this marble look one at Kmart
- Textiles – Tablecloths, napkins.
- Blankets & Sheets – Think chunky knit blankets, fur rugs
- Tabletops – Natural Baltic and raw woods are very on trend now.
- Confetti or Glitter
- Pretty Stationery
- Tiles & Crockery
- Rugs – Fur and fake animal hides for the win!
- Jewellery & Accessories
- Your latest reads – mags or books.
- Makeup/Pretty Perfumes
Try the following formula and gauge the increased interaction …
- Something living
- Something textural a feature colour, your product and BAM.
- A feature or pop of colour.
- Your product